So I’ve already told you some of my book resolutions in my #WeRead2020 post, but I am really excited to get involved with #SixforSunday (@eenalol) this year so wanted to get stuck straight in.
My first 3, if you read my blog, you’ll already know!
1) My ’20 books in 2020′ challenge, to help me read a range of different genres and books. Discovering things I thought I wouldn’t enjoy is always fun!
2) Use my TBR jar to make the ‘what to read next’ decision easier, and stop books languishing on the shelf.
3) Keep reviewing books! I love getting to review new books and want to keep finding opportunities to do this!
(I review on this blog, Twitter & Instagram – my handle on both is: @primaryteachew)
My next 3 are new:
4) I read every day but sometimes let the pressure of life make it unpleasant – I need to find time to go and read. Maybe be braver at being on my own in places like Costa to properly switch off and unwind!
5) Find better storage solutions for books…which I’m hoping will become much easier this year for a BIG reason.
6) I judge books by their cover….A LOT! This sometimes means I am drawn to the same sorts of books. I know the covers are there for this exact reason, but I want to get better at using the blurb because I’m sure I miss out on some absolute gems because of this!
So there they are, my bookish resolutions. I can’t wait to join in with this each Sunday and keep reflecting on some fantastic books!
My current Read: